Re: PHP as a strategic BUSINESS language

I believe that any programming language is what you make of it... if you use it to write games, it's a games language.... Write webapps for your business, it's a business language... And this is by far the best resource I have found for getting answers to questions about PHP... It's taken a completely newbie to PHP Programming, up to only a SOMEWHAT newbie in a very short time period.

Anyway... Just My 2¢ :)