Re: task Scheduler driving me crazy!

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 10:06 -0400, Jason Pruim wrote:

> >> But what I'm displaying is tabular data on my internal network :) so
> >> I can use an old table for it. Once I get it working properly I'll
> >> probably change the table into div's... Haven't decided yet :)
> >
> > Nothing wrong with tables... it's the mish-mash of lowercase/uppercase
> > tag/attribute names and the use of bgcolor instead of CSS :)
>
> I'll add the CSS once I can get the form to work properly, and can
> figure out how to change the color with css based on a certain value
> stored in a database IE: $rowColor :)

At it's simplest:

    '<td class="'.$rowColor.'">'

Though I would advise using a more descriptive name. Additionally some
advice... try to limit your global classes. Instea dof having:

td.someClass
{
    background-color: #dddddd;
}

Try something more specific:

table.specialInformation td.someClass
{
    background-color: #dddddd;
}

> To the point of the email though, is it just as simple as typing
> textbox[] and I have an array from the text boxes? :)

Yes, but only if one or more checkboxes get checked. Unchecked
checkboxes are not sent to the server by the browser. So you need at
leas one to have an array, but you can just check for existence of your
incoming data before attempting to access array indexes.

Cheers,
Rob.