Re: task Scheduler driving me crazy!

On Jul 3, 2007, at 9:58 AM, Robert Cummings wrote:

Oh man, blast from the past... BLAST FROM THE PAST!!! Where did you
dig
up such ancient HTML? I'm taking a walk down nostalgia lane.
Unfortunately it's making me nauseous as I remember the original
trip. I
guess you could call it naustalgia! >:)

But what I'm displaying is tabular data on my internal network :) so
I can use an old table for it. Once I get it working properly I'll
probably change the table into div's... Haven't decided yet :)

Nothing wrong with tables... it's the mish-mash of lowercase/uppercase
tag/attribute names and the use of bgcolor instead of CSS :)

I'll add the CSS once I can get the form to work properly, and can figure out how to change the color with css based on a certain value stored in a database IE: $rowColor :)

To the point of the email though, is it just as simple as typing textbox[] and I have an array from the text boxes? :)