Re: Re: php framework, large site

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 09:15 -0700, Jim Lucas wrote:
> Since this has really nothing to do with helping the OP with his original question, and honestly
> sounds like a bitch fest from hell. Why don't you take your disagreement of list....   Please.
>
> The one thing I hate is when I see emails from one person telling them that their opinion is more
> correct the the other, or what ever the heck it is that they are talking about.

I never said my opinion was more correct, I merely pointed out the OP
wanted to start a framework in contrast to the comment posted by Crayon.

> If you two can't get to the point of answering the damn question.  Then please quit talking, because
> it isn't doing anybody any good.  You're only wasting our bandwidth.

With all respect, the bandwidth is pretty cheap, even on a 14k modem.

> Oh, instead of debating between the two (or three, four, five, etc...) of you what you think the op
> meant in his question, why don't you do the easy thing and ask the op to clarify what it is are his
> intentions were by ask the question.

The OP already clarified his position.

> Honestly, "hi, can some body help me, how to start php framwork for large site?" to me would suggest
> that he wants to build his own.

EXACTLY!

> Now, to me, he wants to start his own PHP Framework.  Now, if you can't suggest any good sources for
> the op to read/investigate.  Keep your mouth shut and don't waist everybody's bandwidth and time!

I bothered to jump into the thread in the first place because I dislike
when someone jumps on a question with an answer that belittles the
attempt to do something for which a person is requesting help. Since
then Crayon has gone on and on and I've just been rebutting his idiocy.

Cheers,
Rob.