Re: Calling an executable for processing some data sent from PHP

Thanks for your help. Since it's a Delphi program and Delphi has the ability to build ISAPI applications I'm going to try and see if I can't turn my app into an ISAPI and run that since it has all the functionality I need and it'll run fast. But if that doesn't work out I'll try the solutions suggested. Yes daemonizing it would probably work too.

- Daniel