Re: Calling an executable for processing some data sent from PHP

Will that script also work on Apache in Windows? OS X? Just checking because the backend and front end both need to be able to be installed on any OS.

Also I looked at exec(), system(), and passthru(); they all let you execute a executable file but I don't see any way of passing parameters in any of those functions, can you do that?

- Daniel