Re: Going from simple to super CAPTCHA

At 4:37 PM -0400 6/11/07, Daniel Brown wrote:
 I'm going to try to knock out a
proof-of-concept later this week if I can to bring some of it
together.

--
Daniel P. Brown

Daniel et al:

While thinking about proof-of-concepts, think also of optical illusions -- perhaps there's some opportunity there. After all, computers don't see the illusions we see.

For example, when we are shown two boxes exactly the same size but different colors, we have difficulty determining if the boxes ARE the same size. When an item is shown by it's self or next to something, we assign different sizes for the item -- the moon is a good example of that (i.e., close to the horizon is larger than high in the night sky).

These are just food for thought.

Cheers,

tedd
--