Re: echo text - anti-spam-spider measure

On 2/28/07, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 11:22 PM -0500 2/27/07, John Taylor-Johnston wrote:
>I need an anti-spam-spider measure for my site. Too many addresses
>are getting raked. In once instance, I created a flash page:
>http://erasethis.glquebec.org/English/contact.htm
>But I just don't have the time to create a flash image for every
>single instance, most of which come from dynamically printed PHP
>pages from a MySQL database.
>
>Could I dynamically create a flash image, input the email and tell
>the flash image to mailto:the@xxxxxxxxxxx?
>
>Do anyone have a solution? Does one already exist?

I agree with Stut that entities are the easiest for bots to handle.

As for myself, I use javascript Enkoder -- you can Google it for a
way to use it.

As for an example of its use, please review:

http://sperling.com/contact.php

and inspect the source.

Cheers,

tedd