Re: shell_exec, batch files, and IIS on Windows

Thanks, guys, for the responses. I'll check the events and IIS logs tomorrow. This afternoon, I put the IIS user into the Administrators group, but no luck - the same exact thing, or lack of thing, happened. I told this to the IT head and he agrees that it's probably not a permissions issue. After that he kind of warmed up to installing Apache on that box. They're absolutely not anti-Apache, just overworked and understaffed :/