Re: Suggestions of GPL plugin-system?

Thanks everyone for the useful input. I've looked around a bit using the
various links and info that I got. The Gallery2 documentation on the
modules is far from transparent to me, and the idea of having a general
module class that needs to get extended by the module doesn't appeal to
me either. I really like the Drupal system with it's "hooks" and I like
the idea of having my project communicate with various modules through
these hooks. The whole system with the API is kinda big though, and right
now I don't plan to give modules control over my menu or anything.

So I guess, inspired by the Drupal system, I'm going to create a much
smaller system that I will implement myself...

Thanks again!

Ivo