Re: Suggestions of GPL plugin-system?

Hi Ivo,

I have been developing and working with a PHP Application Toolkit/ Framework over the last 6 - 7 years and have been actively working on developing a system that is extensible through custom modules while retaining a stable 'core' codebase.

The source code is available at:

http://dynacore.sourceforge.net
http://www.dynacore.org

as well as through the sourceforge project website:

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/dynacore

There are three factories that inherit from one another to activate modules from each of three subdomains:

application 	}  project-specific custom modules
dynacore 		}  system core
dynapro		}  proprietary purchased modules

I don't know whether this helps, and I'm sure that there are many other ways to do this, but it has worked well on a variety of projects on my end to help use a 'standard' codebase while being able to customize it on a per project or per application basis.

Best regards,

Mike Weaver

--
Michael Weaver
Founder/Chief Facilitator

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain
confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person without authorization from the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by