RE: Forms and destroying values

So the answer is, there is no way to destroy the values. Question then, what
is unset() used for as it doesn't seem to do anything? With a language as
good as PHP I though there would be some way to do this. I have got a
workaround, but that's exactly what it is - a work around. I am also still
confused as to why giving them a null value doesn't work.

Thanks to all.