To: "PHP" <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 9:27 AM
Subject:  Forms and destroying values

Hi,

How do I stop contents of a form from being readded to the database if the
user hits the refresh button on their browser.

I have tried to unset/destroy the variables in several different ways, but
it still does it.

After the info is written I unset the variables by using unset($var1, $var2,
$etc). I have also tried unset($_POST['var1'], $_POST['var2'],
$_POST['etc']). I even got deperate and tried $var = ""; or $_POST['var'] =
"";

What do I need to do to get rid of these values??? Obviously I am missing
something.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks