RE: Forms and destroying values

Beauford,

I think you miss the point. The point is that the values are not
remembered by the server at all (after the script finished running), so
you don't have to explicitely destroy them. The unset() function is for
session variables, which are remembered by the server even after the
script finished running, that's their purpose. Your variables are not
session variables but normal variables.

BUT they are remembered by the browser, which may send them again to
your script, that's why you get the same values again. So you have to
apply some workaround to make the browser not send them again.

Greets,
Zoltán Németh