Re: PHP milter SAPI: problem with smfi_getsymval

Hi Jochem,

1) yes, the milter could do some action based on the subject of the mail,
the sender's address, the recipient's address, etc...
Note that it is sometimes difficult to compile several SAPIs at the same
time. I could get the Apache module and CLI (command line interface) SAPI
in one compile, but I needed to compile the milter SAPI separately as it
complained some symbols were already defined in the Apache compilation. (I
may have missed something here however).

2) the milter (mail filter) is following the API defined by sendmail.
Posfix also tried to provide an API which is compatible with the sendmail
API, but to my knowledge Postfix implements only a subset of the API.

Thanks
Alex, Atpic.com Webmaster
http://atpic.com