Re: PHP milter SAPI: problem with smfi_getsymval

Atpic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did not get a reply to my question on this list,

most likely because nobody here had much of a clue as to how to help,
I for one got my brain in a twist trying to figure what you were going on about,
I didn't succeed :-)

> so I raised a bug. The
> bug was confirmed and fixed within 24 hours. Thank you the PHP team!

that is impressive :-)

> FYI the bug number is 40083
> http://bugs.php.net/40083
> You can now start filtering spam using your favorite programming language!

care to elaborate? I'm sure there are lots of people that would like to do
this - but silly old me can't figure out even where to start learning about
this great sounding functionality. apologies if I am asking the blindingly obvious :-/

rgds,
Jochem