Re: PHP milter SAPI: problem with smfi_getsymval

Hi,

I did not get a reply to my question on this list, so I raised a bug. The
bug was confirmed and fixed within 24 hours. Thank you the PHP team!
FYI the bug number is 40083
http://bugs.php.net/40083
You can now start filtering spam using your favorite programming language!

Thanks
Alex, Atpic.com Webmaster
http://atpic.com