Re: only one at atime

On Oct 31, 2006, at 2:29 AM, Ahmad Al-Twaijiry wrote:

We have a virtual stock exchange site (for learning purpose) we put
all the bids and offers in  a table and every minute we run the php
script to make the exchange

but my customer want to make it less than 1 minute

I can tell there's something I'm missing here. I suspect it has to do with the operation of how the bid/offer exchange process actually works. I'm assuming that the bid is the asking price for the stock, one bid will receive multiple offers, and your script "sells" the stock to the highest bidder within a given time frame. Is that right?

-Ed