Re: Comment management

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 15:53 -0400, tedd wrote:
> Well... I was afraid that someone would say that (paint me into a
> corner). I just wanted to check before launching my own home-grown
> solution and then having everyone say "Why didn't you use so-and-so's
> 'comment manager' "?
>
> I'm sure word-press would do, but it's probably an overkill for my needs.

Well, within our framework(s) we have a comment module that can be
attached onto any other module (like a blog, a content area, a
workgroup, a document repository etc), but I didn't mention it because
its in our framework. The module code is really quite simple (written in
a day) so you may find it useful for looking at, if you are not using
our system...

http://avoir.uwc.ac.za for downloads or http://fsiu.uwc.ac.za/ and check
out the wiki, where we use the comments module for wiki comments.

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/uwc2006/content/mail_disclaimer/index.htm