Re: Comment management

Hello tedd,

> Well... I was afraid that someone would say that (paint me into a
> corner). I just wanted to check before launching my own home-grown
> solution and then having everyone say "Why didn't you use
> so-and-so's 'comment manager' "?

Sorry, wasn't paying attention earlier. I recently wrote a comment
manager that you include on the page you want to do comments. It uses
one MySQL table with an id that relates to the page the comments
pertain to. i.e. it uses the same code and DB table for multiple pages
where the comments may all be different.

It's cake easy to implement (one php file to display and save new
comments) and I'd be interested in any comments you might have about
it. PM me and I'll send it to you.

If you want to see it in action, take a look at
http://trucks.pcwize.com/ubiquirack.php (at the bottom). I need to
setup a test page for this somewhere on my devtek.org site.

--
                          TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x5D167202
 __    ____  ____  ____   Geocaching:                    http://gps.PCWize.com

Stock news: Certs shareholders breathe easier.