RE: Text from Excel csv file loaded into MySQL table

> Can anyone point me to a really good end to
> end tutorial on extracting text from an Excel
> csv file and uploading it into MySQL via a
> PHP script?

Actually, depending on the integrity of the data and the consistency of
the format in the CSV file, you can do this simply and easily using just
MySQL.  Take a look at the following pages:

MySQL >= 5.0
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/load-data.html

MySQL < 5.0
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/load-data.html