Re: php generated javascript

On 8/31/06, Curt Zirzow <czirzow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 8/30/06, Shu Hung (Koala) <koalay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 8/31/06, Peter Lauri <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Koala,
> >
> > There is no difference with the php generated javascript and
javascript on
> > static html page.
> >
> > Take a look at the source code of the page that has been generated in
the
> > browser, and if that one looks as it should, it is probably your
> > javascript
> > that is not doing what it should :)
> >
> > And if that is the case you can join the javascript@xxxxxxxxxx list
for
> > that
> > purpose.
> >
> > /Peter
> >

> Petar,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I've used some server side cache for that javascript generation now.
> It works a lot better. Seems to me that it takes too long to generate
> the javascript. Sometimes browsers decided to ignores the javascript
> and just run.

You might want to be more elaborate than that... What is considered
longer, What do you mean it ignores the javascript?

> I used "document.write" in that javascript. When it isn't loaded
> completely, nothing shows. I wonder if there is any better way.

This i dont understand, perhaps an example of what you are doing?

Curt.

Curt,

I found the problem.
I have some "\n" inside a javascript variable sometimes.
That cause the error by chance and I thought that was
browser issue.

Thanks a lot.

Koala Yeung