Re: php generated javascript

On 8/31/06, Peter Lauri <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Koala,

There is no difference with the php generated javascript and javascript on
static html page.

Take a look at the source code of the page that has been generated in the
browser, and if that one looks as it should, it is probably your
javascript
that is not doing what it should :)

And if that is the case you can join the javascript@xxxxxxxxxx list for
that
purpose.

/Peter

Petar,

Thanks for your reply.

I've used some server side cache for that javascript generation now.
It works a lot better. Seems to me that it takes too long to generate
the javascript. Sometimes browsers decided to ignores the javascript
and just run.

I used "document.write" in that javascript. When it isn't loaded
completely, nothing shows. I wonder if there is any better way.

Koala