Re: php generated javascript

put this at the top of your script "ob_start();" or before any output.

On 8/31/06, Shu Hung (Koala) <koalay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 8/31/06, Peter Lauri <lists@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Koala,
>
> There is no difference with the php generated javascript and javascript
on
> static html page.
>
> Take a look at the source code of the page that has been generated in
the
> browser, and if that one looks as it should, it is probably your
> javascript
> that is not doing what it should :)
>
> And if that is the case you can join the javascript@xxxxxxxxxx list for
> that
> purpose.
>
> /Peter

Petar,

Thanks for your reply.

I've used some server side cache for that javascript generation now.
It works a lot better. Seems to me that it takes too long to generate
the javascript. Sometimes browsers decided to ignores the javascript
and just run.

I used "document.write" in that javascript. When it isn't loaded
completely, nothing shows. I wonder if there is any better way.

Koala

--
GMail Rocks!!!