GD2

Does anyone know anything about the gd2 for imagecreatetruecolor?

I have written a script that uploads an image to a directory and displays a
thumbnail of the image to the viewer. It works when I am using the live
site, but on the testing server, on my machine, it does not work. We will be
using an in-house machine for future use and we were wondering if anyone has
run into this issue before.

Could it be that we need to create a module in the php.ini file?

I am kind of new to the back-end of PHP. You could probably tell. I
appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Steve Marquez