Re: Help!

Dave Goodchild wrote:
All my variables are correctly delimited.

strings constants are delimited not variables, semantically speaking.

And don't make assumptions about what my code looks like

why not? besides how are you going to stop someone from assuming your
code looks like [x]?

- I am asking for help, not judgements, and my

Richard didn't judge, he merely aired a thought (and added 'if my
theories are correct' for good measure).

 besides you only control the question not the answer.

oh and Richard is one of the best people on this list to be helping you
- alienating him isn't in your best interests.

question was valid (unlike many you see here).

the validity of the question is a matter of consensus, again
something you don't control.

I am not a spammer either,
this is an application for the marketing department of a charity.

charities can potentially spam just as much as anybody - that they happen to
have a 'good cause' doesn't give them a 'get out of jail free' card, they have to
obey the email-marketing rules just like any other organization.

<ad>
'buy a lovely WNF cuddly toy to help protect endangered animals'
(hand made by an 8 y/o in china)
</ad>