Re: Re: no offense to Rasmus... are you kidding me

Matt Todd wrote:

But of course, that is just conjecture. I'm just saying that I think
he has vested interest and will be least of all willing to make the
shift in thought (even if he did think it held some merit).

I didn't read that article too closely, but I would appreciate *brief* answers to these questions...

In what way does PHP not allow development in the style that has unfortunately become known as Web 2.0? Why does it need to change? If you were "in charge" of PHP development what would you be doing to make it "better"?

As a PHP developer with too many years experience to mention I am curious about specifically why you are of the opinion that it's behind the times.

-Stut