Re: Including files from another site

The security issue is important because I don't want anyone to be able to
use the websites database admin scripts without logging into the CMS first.
Otherwise anyone who happened to type in www.oneofmywebsites.com/cms would
be able to make unwanted changes to that particular sites database.

From previous reply, I know you believe two log-in's are not user friendly, but (from my reading) that's what the big boys do (i.e., eBay, Amazon) for a more secure log-in.

I don't filly understand it, but from what I've read it's a combination of both your log-on/password and a session ID -- but then, a second log-in changes the session id which makes it more difficult to hack.

HTH's

tedd