Re: Printing library in PHP ?

Hi Steve,

This seems to be a good alternative.  I've found pdflib($), ezPDF (dead?) e
this fpdf as different ways to generate pdf.

One drawback is that I'd have to construct all my documents 'by hand'.  For
trully dynamic this is no problem but for those that only differs at the
name of the client that would represent too much work for a little gain.

After some research it seems that there is a tool called docbook that allows
me to convert it's format (a XML based?) into a lot of things, PDF included.

Well, I have two ways now:
- use a pdf library for those dynamic reports
- convert my word documents into docbook (using an editor), put some
placeholders and using PHP to replace the placeholders with actual data
(such as name, price) and call docbook to generate the pdf.

- rm