Printing library in PHP ?

Hi,

I am currently migrating an application originally written with Delphi to
PHP.  Everything is going fine except the printing of the reports that does
not produce the same visual result (i.e does not look the same or has some
aligmment issues).

>From what I've read I should use CSS to achieve such result but I was
wondering if there is any toolkit, library in PHP that would ease my work.

For example:
I have a specific report I have to add a header to each page
I have another one with tabular data that when the result is larger than a
page I should break the table and start at the next page so the table
headers can be seen again...

In both I'd need a way to decide/find out how many pages will be necessary
(given the size of the paper sheet) so I could generate the HTML correctly.