RE: to check idle time of users

Miles,

Please do not scare away people from the list. There can be many reasons why
he asks this question without looking at the documentation first.

1: He/She is maybe new to this subject, and do not have a lot of experience
with reading docs.

2: He/She maybe don't have English as mother language that will make manuals
difficult to understand etc.

In the beginning of my "life" in the PHP and web programming world, I found
the docs extremely difficult to understand. You learn by doing, and this is
maybe his way to start to learn.

If you find this so "Fergawdsake", just ignore it, someone else might see
this in a deeper way then you seem to do. You just reference to you
knowledge, without being able to reference to others depth of knowledge.

Miles, sit down and read your reply again, and you might learn something you
too.

Best regards,
Peter Lauri

PS! This post might not belong to the list, but I think it is important to
address that we can not all be best, we are all at different levels and see
problems different  DS!