Re: Weirdness with PHP FreeBSD/OSX/Linux headers already sent

To respond I do know the paths to the php.ini for all of the servers I
used.  In all of my scripts I turn error_reporting to E_ALL and use a custom
error handler script to deal with errors.  I was just looking for the
setting that could cause the problem and its the ouput_buffering directive.

I thought it was something to do with output buffering because the scripts
had been showing random behavior to when it would show the "headers already
sent" message or not.  I just didn't realize such a thing existed in the
php.ini because I never hack on it since that is the job of our sysadmin.
Suppose I ought to read up on it to see what other things can or cannot
happen.

I looked at the phpinfo() for the company webserver versus my own and
noticed the output buffer lines are like this:

server:
output_buffering 4096 4096

mine:
output_buffering 0 0