RE: Assistance debugging php 5.x.x

[snip]
I understand your point, but I can't offer you the project as it's company
property. Again, I will try to make a reproduce/example script.
Meanwhile, try to believe my assumption that the PHP compiler is broken
because:
[/snip]

Have you thought about sending your description of the problem to the DEV
list? Again, they are going to ask for code snippets, error messages, items
from the log. Code snippets or explicit examples of the code, while in the
pursuit of solutions, would probably not violate any company
ownership/rights issue.

[snip]
Still, to rule out any mistakes of mine, I tried the code at a
ZendPlatform enabled server and the bug seems to disappear. Not really,
though, because a value seem to leak to someplace else and even worse: while
ZendPlatform seems te work perfectly (I can debug everything, even this
specific piece of code) httpd segfaults when debugging this code with the
"evil" parameter
[/snip]

Again, without seeing the specific piece of code, as a starting point, it
would be hard for us to speculate.

[snip]
- Back to the error message: even the error message is corrupted, the
compiler doesn't seem to know what it's doing (what would explain de httpd
segfault with ZendPlatform: PHP does something it's not meant to do)
[/snip]

In what way is the error message corrupted?

At this point we can only speak in hypotheticals. Assuming your code is
correct the compiler is broken somehow. Without knowing what the code is we
cannot begin to know how the compiler is broken.