Re[2]: No forums?

Hi Richard,

Wednesday, November 9, 2005, 12:40:12 AM, you wrote:

> There are no decent PHP forum software packages that aren't riddled
> with security problems and really nasty PHP code. I sincerely wish
> the preceding statement were false, as my clients ask me for forums
> and I just say "No."

I agree 99% with you, the majority are (excuse my French) utter shite.
*but* the code quality, features and stability of the excellent FUD
Forum thankfully doesn't fall into the camp you describe. While I
don't use it myself, you only need to take a quick look at the code
and who's involved with it to recognise its quality.

Cheers,

Rich
--
Zend Certified Engineer