Re: No forums?

Richard Davey wrote:

I agree 99% with you, the majority are (excuse my French) utter shite.

*but* the code quality, features and stability of the excellent FUD
Forum thankfully doesn't fall into the camp you describe. While I
don't use it myself, you only need to take a quick look at the code
and who's involved with it to recognise its quality.

Hmmm, thank you for mentioning this forum, I wasn't previously aware of it. I know phpBB has been criticized previously for behind-the-scenes code quality, though it seems like a fairly mature online forum package while using it.

Any thoughts on a comparison between the 2?

Much warmth,

Murray