Re: help out a noob w/ include & switch?

Thanks Thorsten and Rob,
	Sry my bogus code was error filled. This is not the case with the actual
code. I was a little quick in removing the large amounts of text that are
actually contained in the cases and "case 1,2,3:" is just to say there are
many more cases. Could this be a problem - Is the server trying to return the
values with $_GET to the browser? I assume the text from the content.php and
navigation.php would be inserted on the server but I don't really know. In
your suggestion, Thorsten, I actually used   case "artist1" rather than case
'artist1'. I switched to single quotes and there is no difference.

To the .ini settings suggested by both, I don't know what to do. If the
problem is with a server setting, I have to know what it is to tell my server
admin to change. He's not familiar with PHP as he uses CFM. He has a PHP
server running just in case someone asked for it. I am the first. From
phpinfo() I have found these two settings: "include_path .;C:\PHP\pear" for
local and master; and "error_reporting" is 341 for local and master. I don't
know if these are correct or how I should code my site to fit within them.

Thanks again!!
jt