Re: help out a noob w/ include & switch?

Hi All,
My very first post to this group as I'm a freshly spanked new born php
baby. Hope I have the correct stop for noob tech questions.
Welcome :)

[source]

First guess: On your "live" server the ini-value error_reporting is switched to report anything but notices and warnings or even completely turned off. Second guess: in the switch statement you provided us as the bogus code-fragment you did really forget to use
'

so you should try

 case 'artist1':

instead of

 case artist1:

and, for integer values, use

case 1:
case 2:
case 3:

instead of

case 1,2,3:

I hope this was valuable, or, in other words: HTH

Best regards

Thorsten