From: Glen Zimmerman [mailto:GlenZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 August 2005 22:39
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  PHP MySql Extension No Loading

Yes, I have the dll in the right place (C:\php\ext), and PHPIniDir is set to
C:\php where php.ini is located.  I know that php.ini is being picked up,
because the changes I make to the file take affect when I restart Apache.
PHP is loading properly as the php function, phpinfo, does display the proper
information page when I run a test.  I just cannot get php_mysql.dll to load.

Have you placed the MySQL client library (libmysql.dll or something similar) into c:\windows\system32 ?

--
Jasper Bryant-Greene
Freelance web developer

If you find my advice useful, please consider donating to a poor
student! You can choose whatever amount you think my advice was
worth to you. http://tinyurl.com/7oa5s