RE: PHP MySql Extension No Loading

I thought you had to put the php.ini in the c:\windows directory?

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Zimmerman [mailto:GlenZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 August 2005 22:39
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  PHP MySql Extension No Loading

*************************************

This e-mail has been received by the Revenue Internet e-mail service.

*************************************

Yes, I have the dll in the right place (C:\php\ext), and PHPIniDir is set to
C:\php where php.ini is located.  I know that php.ini is being picked up,
because the changes I make to the file take affect when I restart Apache.
PHP is loading properly as the php function, phpinfo, does display the proper
information page when I run a test.  I just cannot get php_mysql.dll to load.

I have gone through the PHP installation documentation several times, but it
has not made a difference.

I just don't know what I have over looked.

This message has been delivered to the Internet by the Revenue Internet e-mail service