Re: Re: Security, Late Nights and Overall Paranoia

Here is one security measure that you HAVE to do if you allow people to
submit contents to your site.

1. track client's IP.
2. Associate sensitive cookies with the IP, if they don't match, ignore
it or invalidate the cookie.

We may not stop the information redirection.
We can make the information invalid.

Regards,

Ezra