Re: Re: Security, Late Nights and Overall Paranoia

I am just wondering, how could someone craft an html to steal cookies?
If your cookie distribution is done right, I don't think you need to
worry about this.

There are a gazillion of sites (CMS-based, wiki-based, etc, including
php.net) that allow users to contribute html. They are not concern about
security of data delivery.

I think, page breaking html is more prominent issue, which you could
eliminate with BBcode or wiki language.

Perhaps you are being a little paranoid?
Or do I miss something?