Re[2]: looking for a pure startup opportunity..OT

[snip]
so if you have an idea/concept, let's talk about it
[/snip]

The problem may be that you appear to be fishing for others to come up
with an idea that would make you rich. And while you didn't cross post,
per se', I saw your message on at least three different lists. So you
have cast a wide net, making suspicion a key ingredient. Most of the key
guys on these lists have had an experience such as the one you describe
where the end result was, how shall we say it, less than favorable
because of one of the human elements.

In other words, it is not the premise, it is the style.