RE: Re[2]: looking for a pure startup opportunity..

rich,

my point was/is that with the right team, and the right concept, starting,
and building a business is doable. and no, you're not going to create a
google/yahoo/dell... but you might create something that does $1-3
million/year... and without knowing you, i'm willing to bet that you havn't
created anything approaching this size before..

you sound like an incredibly negative person, not just suspicious, but
actually negative. why?

the question/thesis that i posed is that you can get a few guys together,
with the right concept agreed upon by the team, and you can build it. you
seem to reject this approach for some reason...

my repsonse to you.. if you're simply sitting on the sideline, throwing
comments, get in the game, show you can add value, or do it better.

the fact is, alot of people, the vast majority talk about doing something
(regardless what the topic is) fewer actually get out and do it. this
applies to people who want to get there degree, lose weight, build a biz...

in the '80s, nike came out with a commercial that summed it up pretty
well...'just do it'!!

so if you have an idea/concept, let's talk about it, if not, enjoy your life
anyway...

peace..

ps. as far as this being a reccuring theme, yeah. it should be if you have
people who might come here, who might have the skills, who might be
interested in getting together, then i think it's quite appropriate. once
every month or two ispretty much background noise for this list!!