RE: Beautiful HTML Invoice -> Prints like crap! I need somesuggestions!

Isn't this a user selectable option, which by default is turned off (on
most browsers)?

My Internet explorer has an advance configuration option that enables
"Print background colors and images".

Don't think you can override the users selection on this.

Warren Vail
warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/printyourway/
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/goingtoprint/

Marcus

--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture