From: Warren Vail [mailto:warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:05 PM
To: 'Matt Babineau'; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Beautiful HTML Invoice -> Prints like crap! I need
somesuggestions!

Isn't this a user selectable option, which by default is turned off (on most
browsers)?

My Internet explorer has an advance configuration option that enables "Print
background colors and images".

Don't think you can override the users selection on this.

Warren Vail
warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/printyourway/
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/goingtoprint/

Marcus

--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture