Re: Re: [suspicious - maybe spam] Re: [suspicious - maybe spam] [PHP] Simple question: How to declareVars in PHP? (I know it's not necessary, but I still want to know)

hi,

On 5/5/05, Jon M. <dsak8330225@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oops!! What I meant was:
>
> JavaScript:
>
> var varName;
>
> PHP:
>
> var $varName;
>
> I can't believe I did that (I have been writing JavaScript for a few years,
> and know better -I gotta get more sleep).
>
> So, are you saying that it is absolutely "PHP-illegal" to do:
>
> var $varName;
>
> in PHP??? Would it be ignored? Or would it screw up the interpreter?

Yes. I checked for var $i = 1; it throwed parse error. so i think you cannot do.

--
bala> balachandar muruganantham
blog> lynx http://chandar.blogspot.com