Re: [suspicious - maybe spam] Re: [suspicious - maybe spam] [PHP] Simple question: How to declareVars in PHP? (I know it's not necessary, but I still want to know)

Oops!! What I meant was:

JavaScript:

var varName;

PHP:

var $varName;

I can't believe I did that (I have been writing JavaScript for a few years,
and know better -I gotta get more sleep).

So, are you saying that it is absolutely "PHP-illegal" to do:

var $varName;

in PHP??? Would it be ignored? Or would it screw up the interpreter?