Question: re: Session-only cookies and Firefox

Question:
Has anybody else noticed session-only cookies not disappearing when using
Firefox? Is this a Firefox bug (should they be notified/ or I get latest
Firefox) ?

Using IE6 I can:
setcookie('sesvar', 'this session only', 0, "", "www.mypersonaldomain.net");
This can be read and disappears after the browser has been closed.

Doing the same with Firefox 0.8 the cookie can be read, but also can be read
when the browser has been closed and a new one opened. It can also be read
after logging out, closing the browser and reopening a new browser.

Any ideas

Many Thanks

Roger

PS - I hope that this is the correct place to ask this question