RE: Inconsistent behavior, same code, different server

Rob Tanner wrote:
> Granting the possibility that I may have unintentionally defined the
> variables differently, what might cause them to be treated one way on
> my development system and another on the production server given that
> the php.ini file is the same on both systems?  Any clues?

Compare the output of phpinfo() on both systems.  The php.ini's may be the same, but
perhaps settings are being changed somewhere else...for example in the httpd.conf,
.htaccess file, or ini_set().  The phpinfo() output will show all current settings
regardless of where they came from.

Are both servers connecting to the same Sieve server?  If not, perhaps the issue
lies there...  Of course without seeing any of your code I'm just guessing about how
those variables you mentioned are getting their values....