Re: Re: PHPED PHP IDE (wasRe: [PHP] php editor)

Ben Edwards wrote:
Leicter, the point I was making was that there was at least one IDE
with a debugger - you said there was not, you did not stipulate free.

No I said that the link was for the debugger only, and that was free but the IDE was not and is where NUSphere make their money. The original question was about the advert for PhpED on the debugger page.

Anyway not having a go, just clearing up miscommunication.  Thanks for
the work you put into phpeclipse.  from what I have seen so far it
rocks.  BTW is there anyway of getting line numbers down the left hand
she of the source file.  Having to run the cursor up/down and look at
the current line namer is a bit fiddly.

That is more of an Eclipse 'feature' - I'd like the same sort of thing ;)

--
Lester Caine